Friday, September 17, 2010

Weekend Reflections: Mirrors Again

Here are some more mirrored reflections from the antiques fair I visited recently.

I like the three different sizes of the people in the first mirror.  And, in the second photo, I like the idea of looking through an empty frame toward the sky, but then realizing that a sky shouldn't be there.

My self-portrait is in the last mirrors.  For more Weekend Reflections, click here.

(I am traveling and return home Sunday night.  Sorry if I am slow in responding to any comments.)

4 comments:

Halcyon said...

I like this series of reflections. It's funny to see people reflected.

Stefan Jansson said...

I like the second photo. I'd perhaps crop it a bit more.

Sharon said...

There are a lot of interesting styles here. I'd love to go to an antiques fair in your part of the country. I bet there some very interesting items to savor.

sonia a. mascaro said...

Just amazing reflections!